A lot of studies have concluded that psychic readers are not only able to predict the past events, but also see into the future. So, are psychic abilities real? Of course, the answer is yes! Did you know that you are already a psychic? That’s true! But, why can’t we give a psychic reading, just like “real psychics” do? That’s because many people are simply not aware of their in-born psychic abilities. In general, becoming a psychic means that you should be aware of what you are really able to do.
Yet, focusing on your intuition seems not to make any difference. The best way to enhance psychic abilities is to learn what to look for. That means you should know how to use psychic energies in an effective way. Keep reading, and we are pleasured to provide you with some personal proofs for your natural psychic powers.
Typical Examples Of Your Psychic Abilities
- Have you ever felt that the phone is going to ring? If the answer is yes, then you are likely to have a premonition – one sign of innate psychic capabilities. It can be referred to as coincidence. But, in case of psychic phenomena, no coincidences do happen.
- Have you ever had a dream which did come true? It was known as a precognitive dream. If you have dreamed about the future, it is one sign of real psychic abilities.
- Have you ever sensed that someone stares at you behind back? If so, you have sensed psychic impression.
Crucial Steps To Develop Your Psychic Abilities
- Believe in yourself, relax and have a calm state of mind.
- Tune out any negative thoughts and energy.
- Never use your psychic powers for personal purpose or gain.
- Learn how to overcome any fears you can have.
- Remain stress-free and positive.
- Learn the ways to touch any unfamiliar objects as well as record any feelings and thoughts which come to mind.
- Practice remote viewing through thinking about places and events you plan on visiting in the near future. After that, record similarities.
- Enhance telepathy by reading others’ minds.
Define What Psychic Abilities You have
Clairsentience can be practiced with psychometry, which is about touching and learning more about the objects. Grab a small and metal object to start. Then, rub your hands together and touch this object. It’s time to record anything that comes to mind once your hand touches it. Does nothing come to mind? Then, ask a few simple questions and jot down whatever answers you come up with. It is also possible to play hide and seek with an item to find where it is located!
Clairvoyance may be enhanced to analyze whether you are truly clairvoyant. First, have someone take 5 items and then place them on a table. Please don’t peek! When all of these items are put on the table, carefully view each of them and then look away. Try to remember details as many as you can about each item. Then, write them down.
As one type of psychic abilities, clairaudience can be developed through listening to all sounds around you. Sometimes, life becomes so hectic that people tune out sounds. Thus, don’t forget to tune them in, rather than out!