The ranges of horoscopes astrology signs are often zodiac date ranges. These are, in fact, the 12 demarcated periods of the year that also determine your sign. So, the The rising trend of palmistry, astrology, tarot reading, and so on does emphasize the fact that almost everyone in the Universe is fond of knowing what the future has in store for them. In astrology, each person has a specific zodiac sign, based on their date of birth. Are you born on April 1? Then, your sign is Aries. Or is your date of birth August 1? Then, you are a Leo. Of course, most of us are aware of the date range for our zodiac sign. Yet, we even don’t know how such the signs are assigned, right?
What Are Date Ranges Of Horoscopes Astrology Signs?
Let us simplify everything! In general, the zodiac date range is the period that begins with the date when the Sun enters the constellation and ends with the date when the Sun leaves. Then, it often starts with the summer equinox. As Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, it is assigned the duration between March 21 and April 19. Then, Aries is followed by Taurus (from April 21 to May 20), Gemini (from May 21 to June 20), for example. In addition, the names of most horoscopes birth signs are similar to the constellation where the Sun is present at that time. But, the two exceptions include Capricorn (derived from the Capricornus constellation) and Scorpio (derived from the Scorpius constellation).
March 21 – April 19
April 20 – May 20
May 21 – June 20
June 21 – July 22
July 23 – August 22
August 23 – September 22
September 23 – October 22
October 23 – November 21
November 22 – December 21
December 22 – January 19
January 20 – February 18
February 19 – March 20
What Are Astrological Houses?
To be sure, mankind has found to predict the future through many different means. And one of them is through the art and science of astrology. Why? That’s because astrology is now a pseudoscience. In fact, there are several concrete theories and principles based upon the 12 horoscopes astrology signs and 12 astrology houses that can affect our life in a particular manner.
Meanwhile, everyone also has a unique personality that is associated with a combination of astrology signs and houses. Of course, we all are just acquainted with the 12 signs of the zodiac. But, it’s also crucial to consider the 12 houses of astrology and what they have an influence on horoscopes signs and dates.
On the whole, astrologers broadly classify the night sky into various houses with 12 sections. Such the 12 houses do stretch across the sky from western horizon to eastern horizon. Besides, the first house is just above the western horizon while the last one is below the western horizon. In fact, other remaining houses are also spread across the sky and numbered in just an anti-clockwise manner. After sunrise, for instance, the sun enters the 12th house first.
In general, there are also a few astrologers, who apply a 10 house system. In astrology, Vedic astrology houses are one of the earliest houses and have a simple logic. What is this logic? At that time, the presence of a particular planet, constellation, and star in a particular house did affect the people of a particular sign in a particular manner. Want to understand these effects? Please take a look at the houses and their meanings below.
Things To Keep In Mind
During the 12-house astrology system, each house has some meaning, significance, and also a dominant sign. Thus, the list here is a small compilation of the same.
From 1 to 6
1. Astrology houses and planets appear across the whole night sky in the counter-clock manner. Hence, the first house is above the western horizon. Aries is the dominating sign of this house. And it is also the “House of Self.” To be sure, the first house is Ascendant which shows emergence and birth.
2. House of Value is the second house. And it is dominated by Taurus, which shows the establishment. At that time, this house is a positive aggression.
3. Dominated by Gemini, the third house of horoscopes astrology signs is about the development of mind. At times, it is also known as “House of Communication,” which shows basic education and childhood.
4. The fourth house is the “House of Family and Home.” Dominated by Cancer, its priorities are heritage, ancestry, and family. Of course, this house also stresses on the establishment of human feelings.
5. In astrology, the fifth house is “House of Pleasure.” It does show self-expression, leisure, recreation, creativity, and entertainment. In that case, an individual describes his talents and passions. The house is often dominated by Leo.
6. The sixth house is well-known for the “House of Health.” A peculiar characteristic of this house includes becoming aware of routine tasks and daily duties. As a result, it is characterized by caring, and is also the first house without being self-centered. The house is dominated by Virgo.
From 7 to 12
7. Dominated by Libra, the seventh “House of Partnerships” depicts relations. In general, this house often deals with all the domestic matters as well as any partnerships, ranging from domestic to business.
8. The eighth house is “House of Reincarnation” that is dominated by Scorpio. It often shows the cycles of birth, death, and rebirth. At times, the house also emphasizes on transformation and sexual relationships.
9. Law and ethics, foreign travel, knowledge, culture, and experience are available in the ninth house. Dominated by Sagittarius, this house is also “House of Philosophy.”
10. After all, the tenth house is “House of Social Status,” which depicts career and ambitions. This house is dominated by the Capricorn zodiac sign.
11. The “House of Friendships” dominated by Aquarius is the 11th house. In that case, the house shows fortune and like-minded aptitudes. It also stresses on career issue.
12. In short, the twelfth house is dominated by one of the horoscopes astrology signs, called Pisces. Also known as “House of Self-undoing,” the house shows self-undoing and of course mysticism.